Because a client’s real estate is often one of the most valuable assets, each step in the real estate negotiation process must be completed carefully to ensure that you are protected and to ensure a smooth sale transaction. Many details must be ironed out before a transfer takes place and with so much at stake.
Whether you are purchasing your first home, or a multimillion-dollar apartment building, you want to be assured that the agreements you sign will fully protect your interests. The attorney you choose can make the difference between a streamlined successful process and disappointment.
We are dedicated to guiding and protecting residential and commercial clients through real estate transactions with punctuality, access, and efficiency. We also provide litigation services to clients involved in land-related disputes. We have decades of combined transactional and litigation experience, and combine this experience with a client-focused approach that emphasizes frequent interaction.
If you are acting as a trustee or executor when selling real estate, it is critical to work with an attorney who understands the obligations and responsibilities of those roles and can protect you from personal liability. Working with a real estate attorney who is also knowledgeable on elder law issues can help ensure that your purchase or sale goes through smoothly.
We can assist you with the purchase and sale of: single family homes, condominiums, cooperative apartments, apartment buildings and commercial properties.
We handle all aspects of residential and commercial real estate matters, including:
- Negotiating terms of real estate purchase and sales agreements
- Drafting real estate contracts
- Reviewing contracts to ensure clients’ interests are protected
- Reviewing and analyzing the status of title to the property
- Resolving title issues
- Preparing and/or reviewing closing documents
- Reviewing loan documents and mortgages
- Discussing types of ownership and title to the property
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating commercial leases
- Foreclosures and foreclosure defense
- Loan Modifications
- Construction contract issues and litigation